Saturday, November 19, 2022

My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit of the Month. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This time I'm working with the November Creative Kit. This kit includes die cuts, stickers, and premium 12" papers from Echo Park's "Fall Forever" Collection. There's Creative Embellishments Autumn wood die cuts too! I love that every month there are collections from my favorite brands and that the papers are original weight designer papers - no thin paper here!

Cutting a few waves in pattern paper makes fabulous hilly landscapes. The large tree in the set pares nicely with the house and a circle sentiment that says "hello fall" makes a sun in the sky!
This kit includes beautiful fall papers in autumn leaf colors. The images are of pumpkins, leaves, gourds and a little home sweet home too!

There are lots of sentiments in this set. Adding one of the sentiments to a frame and a few embellishments and cards come together quick!

I love the chipboard frames in the kit that are perfect for creating focal points, shakers and frames for outdoor scenes.

Fall is really my favorite time of year and this kit just makes me happy!
The papers are really pretty too - florals and plaids that pair well with the more solid prints and add contrast. The only things I added to this kit are the gold enamel dots, washi, card bases and solid cardstock mats, and adhesives.

I invite you to join one of their monthly scrapbook kit clubs and experience the possibilities our coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook September 2022 Main Kit
Echo Park "Forever Fall" 12" Collection, Die Cut Ephemera, 12" Sticker Sheet, Chipboard Frames, Chipboard Phrases

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So warm and inviting! Just lovely, Jeanne!