Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Blessed

Hi Friends! I hope you're busy making plans - or sampling recipes for the big feast this Thanksgiving! I just wanted to remind you to count your blessings - because there is always so much to be thankful for.

The Pretty Little Studio Gingersnap Collection is a walk through the woods on a beautiful fall day. I love that as you sort through the collection you'll find little treasures - just like you would on your autumn excursion.
The card base is beautiful pattern paper topped with a journaling card. Next I added a printed scalloped border along the right edge. A faux stitched clear sticker is added along the top margin of the card.
Next I added a "blessed" sentiment in the center of the journaling card and framed it with fall foliage. The leaves are adhered flat to the card base and the flowers are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. Did you spy that fawn on the journaling card? I couldn't bear to cover up that beautiful face!

This year I'm thankful that my Dad is at home and recovering, for my son and his girlfriend who decided to surprise me and invite me to dinner so I didn't have to cook on my Thanksgiving birthday and for you - because your kindness is a virtual hug throughout the year.



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Ginger Snap 8"
Journaling | Indian Summer 3x4"
Die Cuts | Dried Flowers | Pile of LeavesAutumn Afternoon Words | Cinnamon Topping 
Stickers | Sweater Stitches - Clear
Sequins |