Friday, November 18, 2022

Bring It On!


Fall always makes me think about school sports season. I learned everything I know about sports from following my son through his participation in school sports beginning with cross country in the fall, then basketball, and finally track in the spring. My daughter played volleyball too.

Getting involved in sports gave me a new appreciation for cheerleaders and how important it is to motivate the team with positive encouragement.

This set from Waffle Flower is adorable. I love that you can personalize the girls with team colors and skintones. The clean line drawings are easy to color and the girls are so cute!

I die cut the images and layered them over a Sunburst Panel that I colored in the same team colors - blue and gold - in a lighter shade of Distress Ink.

The images are mostly flat on the card base. The girls in the front are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add some dimension.
Whatever your favorite sport - I hope you get out there and cheer on your team!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Cheerleaders
Dies | Waffle Flower Cheerleaders, Sunburst Panel

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Cheerleaders
Cheerleaders
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Sunburst Panel
Sunburst Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is oodles of fun!