Thursday, June 30, 2022

Love the Simple Things

I'm smitten with the Pretty Little Studio Wildflowers Collection. It's like a walk through a wild meadow on a summer day. I love the pretty florals, butterflies and inspirational messages.
This collection also marks the beginning of new accent paper pads in addition to the pattern pads your familiar with. This collection has a pad of coordinating ledger prints as well as another pad of accent prints.
The collection has lots of embellishments too including die cut scalloped borders, journaling cards, stickers, die cuts, and did I already say flowers?! I know.. I did.. but they really are so pretty!
I love the colors in this collection too.. lavender, plum, peach, mint, evergreen and buttercup!
You'll love making with the Wildflowers collection because there are so many product choices and ways to mix and match elements of the collection.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Wildflowers 8"
Journaling Card | Bloom 3x4"
Die Cuts | Spring Mix | Garden Scallop Borders
Sequins | Lovely Lavender

No comments: