Saturday, June 4, 2022

Floral Corner Congratulations

I hope your weekend is off to a good start. If the weather cooperates I think I'll have all the seedlings and seeds planted in the garden! Then it's time for mulching and watering!
Today I'm playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments where they're featuring a color challenge! I sort of had to laugh because the only part of my card that's stamped IS THE SENTIMENT - I hope that still counts!

My congratulations card starts with a panel of die cut Stitched Strips. You can adhere them directly to your card front using doubled sided tape. Next I topped the panel with two Pretty Pink Posh Scalloped Frames.
I colored the die cut Floral Arch with Copic Markers, but any markers or other media will do. I simply attached packing tape to the back of my paper before I cut the die - this kept all the pieces in place. I colored the images (nope you don't have to stay in the lines) and then topped the colored panel with a clean white die cut Floral Arch.
The florals and sentiment are adhered with adhesive foam tape so they pop up a bit adding dimension. I finished off with a sprinkle of Caribbean Blue Jewels for some sparkle.

I love non traditional colors for events because they're the sort of cards I have to look at twice.. they don't blend in with the rest. I think this one is knock out! I hope you like it too!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Celebration Scripts
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Celebration Scripts, Stitched Strips, Scallop Frames
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Caribbean Blue

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Floral Arch
Floral Arch

PPP | SSS
Celebration Scripts
Celebration Scripts

PPP | SSS
Celebration Scripts
Celebration Scripts

PPP | SSS
Stitched Strips
Stitched Strips

PPP | SSS
Scallop Frames
Scallop Frames

PPP
Caribbean Blue
Caribbean Blue

PPP | SSS
Crystal Katana
Crystal Katana

PPP | SSS

No comments: