Friday, June 24, 2022

Countdown to the Weekend


It feels like it's been a long week and I'm glad it's finally almost the weekend. That means time with family and hopefully soaking up a little sunshine. Maybe we'll hit a few of the local fests and run into friends.

I thought this card made with the Pretty Little Studio Wildflowers Collection was appropriate today. The S.M.T.W.T.F.S. just makes me feel like counting down to the weekend. I love the colors - purple and yellow together.. they just make me anticipate seeing more.
I layered the journaling card with scalloped borders, floral die cut, flair and a beautiful butterfly. A flag at the top of the page with some faux stitching adds a bit of drama with the black heart that compliments the purple flower center.
I love that this collection has different paper pads to choose from.. one that has solid prints and florals, and the other with coordinating Ledger prints. I used a purple and green lined graph paper as my background and let the floral die cuts do the talking.

I hope you take some time today and see what nature has to offer, and if not I hope this card transports you to a meadow filled with wildflowers.

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Wildflowers Collection 8"
Journaling Card | Bloom | Garden Scallop Borders | Garden Blooms | Wildflower Stems
Flair | Cottontail
Sequins | Lovely Lavender

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the lavender and all of the sweet elements, this is pretty!