Friday, October 11, 2019

Tag Your It - Fall Thanks

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Do you love tags? I do! They're such an easy way to make a simple gift look extraordinary. 
A new challenge begins at Tag You're It Challenge Blog today. Check out these colorful fall leaves! I love all the beautiful color that inspired me to make this pretty tag! 
These leave die cuts are from the latest Poppystamps release. I cut them from panels of watercolor paper and added some distress ink for even more color! A bit of gold is always welcome too! I layered a die cut white panel over a slightly large panel of gold glitter paper so it peeks through the cut sentiment. 
Now it's your turn ! I can't wait to see what your inspired to make! You can see more samples from the team and get all the details on how to add your tag to our challenge blog here!

Enjoy your day!


Dies | Poppystamps Doodle Thank You, Double Stitch Tags, Autumn Leaf Set, Maple Trio

Doodle Thank You
Doodle Thank You

POPPY
Double Stitch Tags
Double Stitch Tags

POPPY | SSS
Autum Leaf Set
Autumn Leaf Set

POPPY | SSS
Maple Trio
Maple Trio

POPPY | SSS

2 comments:

Diane said...

Colorful AND gorgeous tag...oh yes, I do LOVE tags!!

Lisa Elton said...

So bright and happy! I like the way your leaves are tucked behind the sentiment!