Saturday, October 12, 2019

Reverse Confetti Happy Camper

Hi friends! I've been noticing subtle changes outside that tell me that fall is just around the corner. I've noticed leaves falling from our Poplar trees and birds starting to gather for their annual migration.
The cooler temperatures always get me thinking of taking a hike or going on a camping trip. My son was a scout and we have many great memories of our scouting family. Camping cards were always in demand to thank our "friends of scouting", sponsors, volunteers, or just tuck into a bag of snacks for the group. 
I have rediscovered ink blending. Using the cosmetic brushes that are popping up everywhere makes blending easier than ever. The big cyber store that starts with an A has a 10 pack for $10. My scene starts with a blended background splattered with water, watered down ink and some white ink.
I inked the sentiment directly on the panel and then set out the scene. Over the Rainbow clouds cover the glowing moon as our campers enjoy marshmallows over the campfire. 
I hope you take the time to enjoy the day and let the subtle changes in your every day life inspire you.

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Greatest Adventure
Dies | Reverse Confetti Greatest Adventure, Over the Rainbow

Greatest Adventure
Greatest Adventure

RC
Greatest Adventure CC
Greatest Adventure CC

RC
Over The Rainbow
Over The Rainbow

RC | SSS
Twisted Citron Distress Ink
Twisted Citron Distress Ink

DB | SSS | SCB
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

DB | SSS | SCB
Shaded Lilac Disterss Ink
Shaded Lilac Disterss Ink

DB | SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the little teepee! This is CUTE!

sharon g said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love the camping set.