Thursday, October 3, 2019

Fusion Awesome Dragonflies

Looking for a new place to play? One of my favorites is Fusion Card Challenge blog and they have a new challenge that begins today! Fusion is unique because they provide an inspiration photo as well as a sketch. You can play using one or the other.. and if you're feeling tricky you can FUSE them both together! Check out the inspiration photo this time!
Pretty leaded glass inspiration this time in hues of blue. Did you know I took classes for making leaded glass once upon a time? I couldn't resist playing with the photo! I went searching for a clean die cut with some dragonflies and found these from Memory Box in my stash! 
I layered the Dancing Dragonfly Collage over the Grassland Collage and layered them over a panel that I inked with ombre shades of distress ink. 
The circle sunrise was inked separately and adhered inside the open circle frame. 
A simple Awesome Jotted Script die cut sentiment along the edge and a sprinkle of Pretty Pink Posh Blue Lagoon Jewels and I'm calling this one done! 
Very clean and colorful just like the leaded glass inspiration photo.

Now it's your turn! Are you ready to play? I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.

Barb Ghigliotty
Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Linda Callahan
Lyndal Higgins
Michelle Leone
Michelle Lupton
Michelle Williams
Wanda Cullen

I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Memory Box Grassland Collage, Dancing Dragonfly, Awesome Jotted Script
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Blue Lagoon


Grassland Collage
Grassland Collage

MB | SSS
Dancing Dragonfly
Dancing Dragonfly

MB | SSS
Awesome Jotted Script
Awesome Jotted Script

MB | SSS
Blue Lagoon Jewels
Blue Lagoon Jewels

SSS | PPP
Blueprint Sketch
Blueprint Sketch

SSS | S4
Salty Ocean
Salty Ocean

SSS | S4
Tumbled Glass
Tumbled Glass

SSS | S4

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This scene is STUNNING!!!

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jeanne. I love the design and the colours are beautiful. xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Jeanne!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful!