Saturday, October 19, 2019

Momenta Birthday Mixed Media Stickers

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card made with mixed media stickers from Momenta! You can find Momenta products including stickers, craft dies, clear stamps, embossing folders and more at your local craft store like Hobby Lobby! You can also find them on line at places like Scrapbook.com.
I was recently at my local Hobby Lobby store and my jaw hit the floor when I saw all the Christmas/Holiday products I saw that are exclusive to Hobby Lobby. Here's a little peek at some of the products I saw there - and YES! You can use a coupon too! 
Ok enough distraction!  LOL!  Back to my project for today...
This card starts with a distress ink background of yellow orange and pink. Next I cut apart the sticker sheet. The stickers are arranged on a clear piece of acetate when you open the package.
I arrange the stickers on a piece of clear plastic the same size as my card front. This allows me to make changes before committing and sticking them in place.
The best part about these stickers is all the different materials they are made of. You'll find cork, wood veneer, and layered paper stickers embellished with gems, glitter, gold foil and more! 
Momenta has lots of great products for you to explore! I hope you look for them on your next visit to the craft store! You'll be glad you did!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Momenta Birthday Mixed Media Stickers


Birthday Mixed Media Stickers
Birthday Mixed Media Stickers

SBK

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This would make anyone's birthday a happy one! Very festive!