Monday, February 19, 2018

Simple Stories Crafty Girl Collection!

I'm posting on the Simple Stories Blog today with four cards made with the new Crafty Girl Collection! You know that the Makers Gonna Make and this collection is sure to make your heart happy! 
You can see the entire Crafty Girl Collection here

I had so much fun mixing and matching the elements that I think these cards made themselves! Get your crafty on – or better yet have your crafty crew over and explore this new collection together! I just know you’re going to LOVE it!

All cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
10000 Simple Stories Crafty Girl Collection Kit
10008 Simple Stories Crafty Girl 6 x 12 Chipboard
10009 Simple Stories Crafty Girl Bits and Pieces
10010 Simple Stories Crafty Girl 4x6” Stickers

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh do I ever like these! The way you dressed up their hair on the first card is so much fun and I love that patterned sewing machine!

Jeanne said...

These are awesome! What a fun and pretty collection!

Kim Heggins said...

OH MY GOODNESS....this is one amazing card collection! I love them all but that sweet sewing machine on your third card is simply amazing. I would love to have a sewing machine that looked that cute.