Friday, February 23, 2018

Tupelo Designs LLC - Beautiful Branches

Happy Friday! I'm counting down the hours to the weekend! LOL! I'm happiest when DH is home and we're spending time together! I'm ready to be a couch potato! Honestly I can only handle TV in small doses - no movie marathons for me. Maybe if the weather is nice I can talk him into a long walk with Miss Moriko.
Today I'm playing with the Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches Stamp Set and coordinating
Beautiful Branches Die Set
For this card I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink in the center of a white card stock panel, and then added a branch and leaves along the top and bottom of the card.
I added additional die cut flowers and leaves and adhered them with adhesive foam tape. A few berries are stamped in the background.
My second card is made with the same stamp set - very clean and simple as a one layer card.
I stamped the flowers in three shades of pink from Altenew - Frosty Pink, Coral Berry and Cotton Candy.
The leaves and flowers are a double stamped images. I added the "veins" to the leaves, and flower centers to the cherry blossoms that I left off the original. 
Want a peek at my latest order? I love finding lots of my favorite brands at TUPELO DESIGNS LLC! I can buy a little of this, and a little of that... AND everything is delivered to my front door with FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY (USA only - discounted shipping rates applied for international orders).

Tupelo Designs LLC also offers Loyalty Points that add up and turn into dollars off your future orders! 
I'm thinking summer with my favorite treat ICE CREAM! This is the ALtenew Summer Swirls with Matching dies and Waffle Flower Little Bakers and coordinating dies.

Want to go shopping? You'll find lots of your favorite brands at Tupelo Designs LLC. I love that I can buy a little of this and a little of that, put it all in one cart and SCORE!! FREE SHIPPING every day - no coupon required (USA Only - discounted rates overseas / international). They're always adding new products to the store and lots of times the prices are below list! Click here to check them out!

I hope you have a great weekend and HAPPY CRAFTING!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches
Dies | Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are so dreamy Jeanne! I love how soft and delicate the flowers and leaves look. Beautifully done!

Sharron said...

So gorgeous, Jeanne! Love the soft look you can achieve with this set. And your colors are beautiful!

Lucy Schmidt said...

The speckled stamps and pastel inks really make me realize Spring is right around the corner. Lovely!

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful blog, gorgeous creativity. This card has the most delightful colours on it. I am now following your blog, you may like to follow mine and thanks for your sweet comments.,x💖 [aNNie' blog]