Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


A couple weeks ago I was tagged by Cyndie at http://artfulhaven.blogspot.com/ for the Liebster Blog Award. This is exciting because my blog is new and it was really nice to be noticed. 
The Liebster Blog Award was started in order to give some exposure to smaller blogs (less than 300 followers--I certainly qualify for that!).   I wanted to post a "Thank You" card for Cyndie for being so sweet!! 


I put a little crystal on the bow to add ink distressed the edges with black soot ink to add to the vintage look of the card.

Supplies Used
Stamp:  Waltzingmounse Back in the Saddle
Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Collection Union Square "Home Sweet Home", Madison Avenue "Cherish" Pintuck Paper, Union Square "Perfect" Damask Print
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black,  Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot

No comments: