Friday, April 21, 2023

You Make Me Smile


Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a slimline card made with beautiful Birch Press Design Florals!

Flowers are my favorite and when they're bright and bold I just can't resist - like a little bee and think to myself... MORE PLEASE!!!

To get more from my panel dies I like to think of different uses for them. One example would be adding a texture pattern to another die cut - perhaps some alphabet letters. Just because the die is made for an A2 card doesn't mean that you have to stick with that size. I trimmed the Pinpoint Contour Plate die cut panel to 3 1/2" and layered it over a 3 5/8 X 6 1/2" aqua panel to make a longer slimline card.

I added the gold foil sentiment to the center of the card with adhesive foam tape so it's raised. Next I tucked in various shades of green foliage adhered flat to the card. The florals are all adhered with adhesive foam tape. I used berries as accents to coordinate with the blue background panel.

These gorgeous florals look amazing cut from any of your favorite shades - I made a whole bunch so all I have to do is arrange them and add a sentiment. They're a great addition to your stash!




Finished Size: 6 5/8 x 3 3/4"
Dies | Birch Press Design Pinpoint Contour Plate, Phlox Blooms and Leaves, Jovial Blooms and Leaves, Sylvan Berry and Leaves, Delicate Floral Buds, Mixed Berry Contour Layers
Foil | Birch Press Design Sugar Script Sentiments 1

SSS = Simon Says Stamp
BP = Birch Press Design

Pinpoint Contour Plate
Pinpoint Contour Plate
Shop at:
BPD | SSS
Delicate Floral Buds
Delicate Floral Buds
Shop at:
BPD | SSS
Jovial Blooms
Jovial Blooms
Shop at:
BPD | SSS
Sylvan Berries
Sylvan Berries
Shop at:
BPD | SSS
Phlox Blooms
Phlox Blooms
Shop at:
BPD | SSS
Mixed Berries
Mixed Berries
Shop at:
BPD | SSS
Sugar Script Sentiments One
Sugar Script Sentiments One
Shop at:
BPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You do those bright and bold flowers so well, this is fabulous!