Sunday, April 30, 2023

Fluttering By To Say Hello

Who doesn't love butterflies? I know I do! They're like flowers with wings! Today I'm playing along at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge where they're looking for butterflies!
My card starts with a dark blue panel adhered to my white card base. I topped the panel with an aqua panel cut with the Waffle Flower Nesting Dotted Rectangles.
I topped the aqua panel with three of the Pinking Rectangle Frame cut from white cardstock. I added the negative square inside of the frame in different colors between the layers.
I topped the finished color block panel with bright colorful butterflies in pinks and oranges. The butterflies were cut with the Window Trio 2 die that will cut three butterflies at a time, or you could save the negative cuts from other projects and use those. I used up some scraps for these.
The sentiment is from the Fluttering by stamps set. The coordinating die cuts around all the letters leaving a very intricate cut sentiment.
I hope this bright cheery card leaves you smiling!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Fluttering By
Dies | Waffle Flower Nesting Dotted Rectangles, Pinking Rectangles, WIndow Trio 2

733-64969, 733-64942, 733-64943, 733-64912

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry on Top
Fluttering By
Fluttering By
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Nesting Dotted Rectangles
Nesting Dotted Rectangles
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Pinking Rectangles Frames
Pinking Rectangles Frames
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Window Trio 2
Window Trio 2
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT


4 comments:

Kate said...

What a lovely happy card Jeanne! Love it!!! Hugs, Kate!

Lisa Elton said...

Your layers of frames are fun with the colorful butterflies! Cute card, Jeanne!

Diane said...

I LOVE your beautiful and colorful butterfly card and what a great design it is too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}

Lia said...

I like the bright colours of your card. It's a lovely design.
Lia DT TSOC