Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Smile Somebody Loves You

I'm a little late kicking off my week.. it's Tuesday but it feels like Monday. I was blessed to have my son stop by yesterday and take me to lunch. You have to grab an opportunity when it presents itself so the blog just had to wait!
Today I'm playing along at Sunday Stamps where they've got a color challenge. I love green and blue together and all these pretty shades are gorgeous!
My card starts with a layer of medium green cardstock topped with a lime panel of cardstock. I topped the panel with an aqua panel that I cut with the Waffle Flower Outlined Circles die.
 
I cut the die a second time with a lighter shade of aqua cardstock and layered it over the previous cut. I love how the stacked dies add dimension and how the lime cardstock peeks through the open circles.
I topped the clean die cut background panel with an Oversized Smile die cut and sentiment. A sprinkle of silver glitter enamel dots are the finishing touch!
I like how the enamel dots repeat the circle pattern of the Outlined Circles die cut.
I'm also linking up at AAA Card Challenge where they're looking for CIRCLES!
I hope your week is off to a good start! Have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Oversized Smile
Dies | Waffle Flower Oversized Smile, Outlined Circles

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Oversized Smile
Oversized Smile
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Outlined Circles
Outlined Circles
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific, Jeanne!

Tristan said...

Clever way to add circles to your card with the great die Jeanne. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card, I love those colours! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Dena J said...

Great card - I love the color use with this die and the big bold sentiment. However, there's no link to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and the post date is prior to start of the challenge. Perhaps a mistaken link?

dj said...

What a fantastic bold and bright take on our “Spring Dreaming” color challenge!! Fantastic use of our color combo and sure to bring a smile!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with us over at Sunday Stamps!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC303

Heather said...

This is a STUNNER - it leaps of the screen! GREAT use of our colors, love the bold arrangement, and dynamic design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!