Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Love You!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are feeling the love from someone special in your life whether it's a significant other, a good friend, or another family member! Everyone needs a little love!
My card today is made with the new Pretty Little Studio Valentine (Mini) Kit! it's got a little bit of everything.. pattern papers, die cut sentiments and images, stickers, tags, labels, tabs and even a few flairs!
I arrange images on a clear piece of plastic the size of my card. I started with a tag layered over some patterned paper. A scallop border is added to the left of the tag and a strip of die cut ric rac is adhered over the seam.
I embellished the tag with a die cut sentiment, hearts and a label, and finished by adding sentiment stickers and some pink sequins (from my stash) for a little sparkle.
Sending you hugs and wishing you a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Valentine (Mini) Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card, Jeanne! Happy Valentine's Day!