Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Hey! I Love You!

February is almost over, but any time is perfect to say I love you! Today I'm playing along at Dragonfly Dreams where the challenge for February is Love. I'm coming in just under the wire!
My card today features the Waffle Flower Quilted Hearts Panel. The die cuts the panel with stitched hearts and a trio of dots above the little hearts. What's neat about this panel is that it has a matching stencil so you can color the impression made from the cutting plate.
I colored my panel in shades of red, pink, and blue. I used small cosmetic brushes that made it easy!
I added a Circle Leaf Shaker cut from gold foil paper to the stenciled background and then topped it with an Oversized Hey with a gold glitter background. Don't you just love some sparkle?
A smaller label maker "I Love You" Sentiment is from the Love Letter stamp set.
Hugs to you! I hope you find some time to play today!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Love Letter
Dies | Waffle Flower Love Letter, Circle Leaf Shaker, Oversized Hey Hi Hello, Quilted Hearts
Stencil | Quilted Hearts

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Love Letter Combo
Love Letter Combo
Shop at:
SSS
Circle Leaf Shaker
Circle Leaf Shaker
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Oversized Hey Hi Hello
Oversized Hey Hi Hello
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Quilted Hearts
Quilted Hearts
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Quilted Hearts
Quilted Hearts
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS


4 comments:

Cazro said...

Hey, what a great card. I love your glittery words, so blingy, just my thing.
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific layers, this is fun!

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cue - love the ombre hearts for the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great cards!