Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thankful For You!

It's that time of year that I love! The colors of fall are just amazing! Perfect pumpkins and gourds, fall foliage, and chrysanthemums in so many different shades - it really is a feast for the eyes. Even if you don't do a lot of decorating it's absolutely worth a trip to the farmers market or stand just to look around.
Honestly I think the Pretty Little Studio Ginger Snap Collection is just about as gorgeous! And that's my favorite part about crafting.. even if it's a gloomy rainy day I can still have all the beautiful fall splendor at my fingertips in my craft space.

I used a journaling card to create a focal point for the beautiful floral arrangement.  The florals are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension.  

A scallop border die cut is added along the edge of the journaling card and stickers are used for sentiments.  The finishing touches are some sticker faux stitches, a sprinkle of sequins and a pretty butterfly die cut. 

Surrounding yourself with beautiful things is a great way to treat yourself!  I know the recipient will love this one too!   Have a great day! 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Ginger Snap
Journaling Card | Indian Summer
Dies | Cinnamon Topping | Fall Foliage | Dried Flowers
Stickers | Colors of Fall Word  | Sweater Stitches Clear

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

The layers are lovely and I like the warm gold tones! Fabulous card, Jeanne!