Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Halloween Tag Trio

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love this time of year! It marks the beginning of fall.. and the start of all the fall and winter holidays! Halloween is my favorite! It seemed like the best night of the year when I was a kid because I could dress up, go out after dark and did I mention CANDY? I have a handful of "Special" ghouls that will get a treat bag that always get a little extra dressing.
My tag trio each start out the same.. I inked a panel of white cardstock with Distress Oxide in candy corn colors with a touch of purple for a night sky. I splattered them with water and some Ph. Martins Bleedproof White to add a little dimension. Each panel is cut with an oval die and then topped with the Poppystamps Twisted Tree Oval.

Next just add your favorite Poppystamps dies to create scenes. A simple die cut circle becomes a bright full moon above a scary haunted house from the Twisted Houses set. Whittle Creatures and the Whittle Pumpkin Witch are also perfectly sized for these scene tags.

I'm reminding you to join our monthly challenge that starts on the first of every month. The theme this time is ABC - that means Anything BUT a Card. It can be for any occasion - maybe you've got some holiday baking in the coming months. A pretty tag makes your treats even sweeter. And.. don't forget that linking your design to our challenge automatically enters you in our monthly giveaway - a $20 gift card to Poppystamps! I sure hope you find some time to play!



Dies | Poppystamps Twisted Tree Oval, Whittle Creatures, Twisted Houses, Whittle Pumpkin Witch

Poppy = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Twisted Tree Oval
Twisted Tree Oval

POPPY | SSS
Whittle Creatures
Whittle Creatures

POPPY | SSS
Twisted Houses
Twisted Houses

POPPY | SSS
Whittle Pumpkin Witch
Whittle Pumpkin Witch

POPPY

No comments: