Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Together We Can Do Anything


After a long holiday weekend here in the US you might be having a little trouble getting going today! I'm sending you some positive vibes with the Pretty Little Studio Tales and Dreams Collection. The bright colors and whimsical florals are the perfect pick me up!
I'm having a hard time letting go of summer - the nights are getting colder here and I spy leaves on the lawn! So I'll hang on to all the flowers I can for as long as I can!
I love the positive messages you'll find throughout the collection too! The Stories & Tales Sticker Sheet has lots of rainbow colored images that fit inside labels and tabs perfectly... I used mine as a bold standout against the lime green background. I love the the rich fuchsia color matches the little dots on the printed paper perfectly.
I backed a frame with a journaling card and embellished it with lots of pretty florals and sparkly sequins. The vellum washi along the bottom along with a few sparkly sequins are the perfect finishing touch.
Enjoy your day and remember that you're really never along and that together we can do anything! Hugs!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Tales & Dreams Collection
Stickers | Stories & Tales

1 comment: