Friday, September 9, 2022

My Creative Scrapbook September 2022 Main Kit

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit of the Month. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This kit includes die cuts, stickers, and premium 12" papers from Jen Hadfield's "Live and Let Grow" Collection from American Crafts. There's a stencil, alphabet stickers too! I love that every month there are collections from my favorite brands and that the papers are original weight designer papers - no thin paper here!

Everything you see on my cards is included in the kit with the exception of the cardstock card bases, envelopes, solid cardstock mats, adhesives, washi and enamel dots that I used from my stash. The papers, die cut printed pieces and stickers are all included.

There's a lot of GOLD in this collection. Gold foil accents on the papers, die cuts and sentiment too. I added gold enamel dots and gold washi from my stash because I knew it would coordinate perfectly.
This collection celebrates life.. celebrating the ordinary that is really so extraordinary.. nature, music, flowers.. and encourages you to explore and discover and make every day worth celebrating.

The papers are beautifully coordinated making it easy to mix and match patterns and top them with different elements.
I always start my layouts on pieces of clear plastic the size of my card front. I mix and match different elements before adhering them in place. I adhered lots of the die cuts with adhesive foam tape to give some dimension and add a fussy look to the designs.

I like to pair similar themed elements together like the hanging plant with the envelope and the sprig of foliage. The butterfly and snail bring the theme of "nature" together and add some whimsy to the design.

I invite you to join one of their monthly scrapbook kit clubs and experience the possibilities our coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook September 2022 Main Kit
American Crafts Jen Hadfield "Live and Let Grow" 12"

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards, Jeanne!

Greta said...

Such pretty papers & elements! Really love the 3rd card, Jeanne!