Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Hummingbird Friends

Paper crafting is my sweet escape. I can't resist a rainbow of color and images to make me smile. Because the weather outside isn't cooperating - I'm stuck indoors but that's ok. I have my own secret garden!  
I think the Hummingbirds are packing it up for the winter in my neck of the woods, but I still lofe them!   I colored these with Copic markers and then created an inky panel of Distress Oxide ink to match their beautiful colors (Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean)
I covered the panel with a Linked Circles Cover Panel and then arranged beautiful hibiscus and the hummingbirds on top.
This card perfectly captures Summer in the Midwest because that's the only time you'll find colorful hibiscus or hummingbirds. But I'll be able to enjoy them all year round.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!  I'm linking up to Shopping our Stash Challenge where the theme this time is "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" - so bring them on! 




Finished size 4.25 x 5.5"

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Hummingbird
Dies | Reverse Confetti Hummingbird, Linked Circles Cover Panel

RC = Reverse Confetti
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

RC | SSS
Hummingbird CC
Hummingbird CC

RC | SSS
Linked Circles Cover Panel
Linked Circles

RC

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've colored the hummers! The blooms and fancy background are perfect for them. Pretty card, Jeanne!