Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Simple Stories Hello Today Collection

Hello friends and Happy New Year! I don’t know about you, but every January I resolve to get my life more organized! I want to send cards for all the big holidays, never forget a friends birthday and try to make the world better by sending smiles.

The new Simple Stories Hello Today collection is just the ticket for every day cards for family and friends. The images are office inspired with a retro flair! I love the bright rainbow colors and black and white prints!
There’s absolutely no skimping in this collection. You’ll find all the favorite embellishments you’ve come to expect from Simple Stories including bits and pieces printed die cuts, chipboard, sticker book, enamel dots, washi and more.
This collection is available in full 12” size sheets or a 6x8” pad perfect for card making. I love the smaller size because the prints are a bit smaller making them ideal for a smaller space. The pad even includes sheets of 3x4 journaling cards that are great for layering.
While the images are office inspired (think typewriters, to do lists, telephones and journals), I know they’ll be appealing to others on my list including students, busy homemakers and just about anyone driven to get more done in a day!
I always start my cards by sorting out all the different embellishments – sentiments in one pile, flowers in another etc. It helps to look at ALL of the images so you know what you have to work with. Next I arrange the pieces on a clear piece of plastic the size of my card front. This makes it easy to arrange the images without adhering things in place.
The clear plastic sheet allows me to pick up the entire arrangement and place it over different pattern papers in the collection. I can move it around as much as I like before deciding on what patterns I like best. Washi is layered over seams where two prints come together and the finishing touch is always the “eye candy” – shiny enamel dots and decorative brads!
Life happens, there’s no excuse for not staying in touch! A simple card in the mail lets your loved ones know you’re thinking of them. And when the cover of the card is this pretty, you just know it’s going to receive a place of honor so the smiles last for days!
If you’re already an organized person let me just say.. I am so jealous! I think we all feel pulled in different directions lately – working from home, schooling from home, trying to eat out less and find a balance. I hope you remember to take a look around and enjoy the now!




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5”
Simple Stories Hello Today 6x8” Paper
Simple Stories Hello Today Chipboard
Simple Stories Hello Today Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories Hello Today Journal Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories Hello Today Sticker Book
Simple Stories Hello Today Washi
Simple Stories Hello Today Enamel Dots

SS = Simple Stories
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
CH = A Cherry On Top

Hello Today 6x8
Hello Today 6x8"
Shop at:
SS | SCB | SSS | CH
Hello Today Bits and Pieces
Hello Today Bits and Pieces
Shop at:
SS | SCB | SSS | CH
Hello Today Journal Bits
Hello Today Journal Bits
Shop at:
SS | SCB | SSS | CH
Hello Today Decorative Brads
Hello Today Decorative Brads
Shop at:
SS | SCB | CH
Hello Today Chipboard
Hello Today Chipboard
Shop at:
SS | SCB | SSS | CH
Hello Today Sticker Book
Hello Today Sticker Book
Shop at:
SS | SCB | SSS | CH
Hello Today Washi
Hello Today Washi
Shop at:
SS | SCB | SSS | CH
Hello Today Enamel Dots
Hello Today Enamel Dots
Shop at:
SS | SCB | SSS | CH


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Each and every one is as lovely as can be! I need that paper pad, love it!