Friday, January 22, 2021

Card | Whats Up Llama?

Are you smiling? I can't see that cute little llama without breaking out with a big grin! Ok so I'm easily amused.. but it's the little things that make a difference and I'll take happy wherever I can!
Today I'm sharing a card made with my favorite Pretty Little Studio Collection of 2020...Color Me Happy!! I love the bright rainbow colors and the bold contrast of the black you'll find in the collection., Of course the cute images (check out the little clouds smiling in the background) are a big plus too!
I topped the background papers with a frame from Merry Go Round layered over a Be Awesome Journaling Card.
The frame sets the scene for the fun llama who's standing under a sunny sky. Some sparkly sequins add some shine - or are they raindrops?
I hope you discover the little things that make you happy - simple pleasures are the best! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Color Me Happy
Die Cuts | Merry Go Round | Over The Rainbow
Journaling Card | Be Awesome
Stickers | Starbright Words
Sequins | Crystal 4mm