Thursday, September 12, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Make A Wish

Thanks for stopping by! I sure hope you're having a great day! Today's sweet escape is this pretty pink and lime confection made with the Pretty Little Studio Fun In The Sun Collection
I layered background papers - each layer slightly smaller than the last. A pink labeled 3x4 journaling card from the Summer Vibes pack tops the pretty paper. 
Flowers and foliage are from the Good Vibes die cut pack. I adhered the flowers with adhesive foam tape and the foliage is adhered directly to the card base. This adds dimension to the card and brings life to the die cut flowers.
The pink label journaling card had a sentiment printed on it. I covered the sentiment with florals, and added my own stamped sentiment to a die cut label from At The Beach. A sprinkle of sequins always makes me happy.... these are Umbrella Pink and Rose Pink.
Wishing you a great day with some time to make Make MAKE!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5."
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Fun In The Sun
Journaling 3x4 |Summer Vibes
Die Cut |Good Vibes | At The Beach
Sequin |Umbrella Pink | Rose Pink
Stamp | Sugar Pea Designs Chic Wishes

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This brings a smile to my face, what a lovely card!