Friday, September 20, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Fun In The Sun

Hi friends! It's Jeanne here today hoping life is good in your part of the world! Today I'm sharing a card made with the Pretty Little Studio Fun In The Sun Collection! I love the flowers, bold colors and juicy fruits that remind me of sunny days! 
My card starts with yellow and pink background papers that make me think of raspberry lemonade. Along the seam of the papers I added a small strip of a 4" Cambridge Doily. I think the grid pattern and bit of lace look a bit like a table cloth perfect for the juicy fruits die cuts from Good Vibes to be arranged on. 
The fruity wreath is from the Time To Relax die cut pack. I like how the circle fits the shape of the circle on the doily, and makes your eyes follow the shape from the top of the card, around, and back to the top. 
This sentiment from the At The Beach die cut pack warms my heart. There's no denying that friends make life better - always encouraging us to be who we are, and to do things we might not normally have the courage to do on our own. That gorgeous floral at the top of the wreath is from the same die cut pack. I adhered the floral with adhesive foam tape to add some dimension. The sentiment is tucked underneath so the leaves are framing the sign. 
Hang in there.. it's almost the weekend! I hope you find yourself surrounded with friends doing fun things this weekend!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Fun In The Sun Collection
Die Cuts | Good Vibes | Time To Relax | At The Beach
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Sequins | Rose Pink | Umbrella Pink

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

So pretty!! Loving that wreath!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Jeanne! I like the fruit wreath and the snippet of paper doily!