Friday, May 24, 2019

Tag You're It - Spring Flowers

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! A new challenge begins at Tag You're It and I think you're going to like it!
The inspiration this time is SPRING FLOWERS! I love this adorable teapot filled with so many colorful blooms.
I'm playing along with this tag I made recreating the image on the inspiration.
I was lucky enough to find a pretty teapot die AND bitty florals from Impression Obsession in my stash! I adhered the die cuts to a Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo One tag to mimic the shape of the tag on the impression.
Want to play along? You can find all the details and link up your design here at the Tag You're It Challenge Blog!

Happy crafting!

Supplies:
Dies " Impression Obsession Teapot, Bouquet | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo One

IO Teapot
IO Teapot
Shop at:
SSS
IO Bouquet
IO Bouquet
Shop at:
S3
PPP Stitched Duo One
PPP Stitched Duo One
Shop at:
S3

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Look at all of those pretty little flowers! This is fantastic Jeanne!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful spring flowers my friend, that is what I want to see in my garden!

wienerhoneymooners said...

YOU rock as usual!!!!!!! I joined in, too gorgeous not to!