Thursday, May 2, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge - Butterfly Wreath

Do you love butterflies? Then I have a challenge for you! Check out the inspiration from the latest Fusion Card Challenge blog!
This one is called Butterfly Wreath. Look at that rainbow of pretty butterflies that make up the wreath hanging on the wood door! Gorgeous!

Not loving the butterflies? That's ok - just work with the sketch! If you're feeling clever you can fuse the photo and the sketch together!
Here's what I made! I saw the butterflies and immediately went searching through my butterfly dies until I settled on this Memory Box Big Wing Butterfly! 
I put packing tape on the back of a white card stock panel, and die cut the butterfly. The tape prevents the die from cutting all the way through. Next I colored the image with Copic Markers before topping it with a second butterfly cut from black card stock. 
I created a mask and inked the background with distress ink before attaching the black butterfly. The Thanks Jotted Script makes the perfect sentiment set at a jaunty angle. 
Need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.

Barb Ghigliotty
Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Linda Callahan
Lyndal Higgins
Michelle Leone
Michelle Lupton
Michelle Williams
Wanda Cullen

I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies : Memory Box Big WIng Butterfly, Thanks Jotted Script

Big Wing Butterfly
Big Wing Butterfly

MB | SSS
Thanks Jotted Script
Thanks Jotted Script

MB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous!! Love the bright colors and the simplicity of your design!