Friday, May 10, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Wild & Free

I hope you're having a great day! I'm so happy that Spring is finally here! The garden is coming alive and there is color to be seen everywhere! I love spending time outdoors! It seems like even the birds are so much more colorful this time of year.. Cardinals, red headed House Finch, orange and black Baltimore Orioles, Eastern Bluebirds and bright yellow Gold Finch. But I bet you already knew I'm attracted to color! 
If you love color too then you will have to take a look at the Pretty Little Studio Bohemian Dreams Collection! It's wonderful! 
This collection has LOADS of die cut options! You'll find gorgeous butterflies and frond die cuts in the Lazy Daisy pack. 
And how about that Dreamy die cut rainbow heart layered over a Groovy 3x4" Journaling card? I tucked a 5" Gold Foil Lace Doily underneath to add some bling to this pretty card.
A pretty card for Mom so she knows I love her today and always.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Bohemian Dreams Collection
Stickers | Good Things Word Black
Die Cuts | Lazy Daisy, Dreamy, Star Gazer
3x4" Journaling Card | Groovy
Doily | 5" Gold Foil Lace
Sequins | Rose Pink

No comments: