Friday, January 12, 2018

Tupelo Designs LLC - Under The Sea

Happy Friday! I've been waiting all week for today! LOL! It's cold and windy here - my favorite time of year to craft. I can imagine I'm anywhere - in a field of flowers, or today, under the sea! I love shopping at Tupelo Designs LLC because I always find something fun and fresh to work with.
I don't know about you but I am totally addicted to layered stamps. The double stamping brings flat images to life. This is the Hero Arts Color Layering Octopus stamp set.
For this card I started with a simple watercolor background. I painted Salty Ocean Distress Ink on Ranger Watercolor Paper. It's the same as the Tim Holtz watercolor paper, but a little better value if you cut it to size yourself.   I like painting with the Distress reinkers - because they're already liquid (vs. standard watercolors) they blend easier.  
Hero Arts has wonderful layering inks, but I used Altenew ink. This is what I have in my stash and they are designed for layering too. 
Tupelo Designs LLC is my favorite store because I can always find several of my favorite brands all in the same place. I never have trouble filling up my cart LOL! They carry Hero Arts, Altenew, Concord & 9th, My Favorite Things, Lawn Fawn, Reverse Confetti, Avery Elle, and so many more! They run sales several times a year and the very best part? Shipping is ALWAYS FREE - no coupon required (USA ONLY - discounted rates overseas).

I always feel like I got the very best name brands I want, at a fair price delivered straight to my door. It's a great way to treat yourself! Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the store.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Hero Arts Color Layering Octopus
Dies | Hero Arts Octopus

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful color and movement Jeanne! This is a marvelous card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one fabulous card Miss Jeanne...love your sweet octopus.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow ! That’s a beautiful card ! These colours are amazing !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Sharron said...

Colorful and fun! Love the bright colors you used and the cool sentiment!