Thursday, January 18, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge - Coffee and a Book



Are you keeping warm? Just looking out the window gives me a shiver lately! Winter is my favorite time for crafting. 

Maybe you're looking for a challenge to play? Check out the newest challenge that starts today at Fusion Card Challenge

The inspiraiton photo is all warm and cozy isn't it? Getting comfortable in your favorite chair with a warm blanket, a good book and your favorite cuppa!

Not loving the photo? That's ok.. just work off the sketch.

I tried to FUSE them together this time - using inspiration from the photo and following the layout of the sketch.
I created a warm background of browns (I know unusual for me). The pattern of the Drop Cover Panel gives the look of a knit blanket.
I used the Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups as my focal point. The Thanks Tag makes a nice solid matt for the cup, sentiment and Wreath die cut. I added a Hang Ups and a little heart from XOXO Hearts to cover the hole.
Now it's your turn! Still not feeling inspired? Check out designs from the rest of the team here on the Fusion Card Challenge Blog! They're sure to get your creativity flowing!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti For The Love of Latte, Caffeinated Cups
Dies | Caffeinated Cups, Wreath, Drop Cover Panel, Thanks Tag, Hang Ups, XOXO Hearts, Tag Me



4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Yep it is really shivery where I live too! Your card is warm cozy and perfect! Love it!

Michele K. Henderson said...

LOVE this fun coffee card, Jeanne! This is a really cute design!

~amy~ said...

beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love these layers and the warm colors. Nothing like a great cup of coffee to help get us through the winter right?