Friday, July 21, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Plant Kindness


Happy Friday!  I hope you're having a great day!  We've been getting lots of rain here this week in the Midwest - that's good and bad... we're spending more time indoors, BUT... I get a break from watering the garden!  We've always had a big garden with lots of different veggies.... the usual  tomatoes, peppers, and green beans.  But we're always trying new things too!  One year we tried to grow peanuts.  I never got to eat any of them because the Chipmunks got to them before I did!  This year we've got celery and we're trying to grow potatoes!  

I love the variety of stamps you can find at Tupelo Designs LLC!  I think we all purchase the images that "speak" to us.  This Altenew Farmers Market set "spoke" to the gardener in me.  The variety of veggies in the set is fun and they look amazing stamped in different colors!  There's even a coordinating die set.

I really like the sentiments in the set too like this one "plant the seeds of kindness".   This seems to go hand in hand with the garden theme as we always grow more than we need and are happy to share!

The background was created with distress inks.  I applied Squeezed Lemonade to a panel of white card stock and then splashed it with Fossilized Amber and white ink before attaching the die cut veggies with adhesive foam tape.

It was fun choosing the ink colors - sometimes I'm amazed by all the inks I have.  I keep a sample of each on a simple jump ring so I can always find the perfect color.

I used Memento, Reverse Confetti, and Altenew dye inks.  Using a stamping tool is the easiest way to stamp large solid images since you can stamp multiple times for complete coverage of the stamps.

There were so many images I wanted to include on this card that the only way I could squeeze in a sentiment was to wrap it along the edge.  I love how it turned out!

Want to go shopping?  You'll find all your favorite brands at Tupelo Designs LLC!  They carry brands like Reverse Confetti, Altenew, Concord & 9th, My Favorite Things and so many more!   I think you'll discover more than a few new favorites while you're there! 

Shipping is always free - no coupon required (USA only!)

They even have a customer loyalty program that turns dollars you spend into points that add up to dollars you can use off future orders.

I sure hope you'll give them a try - click here to jump to the Tupelo Designs LLC store






Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Farmers Market
Dies | Altenew  Farmers Market

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cheerful summer card Jeanne!

Sharron said...

Gosh, I'm impressed that you are growing all those wonderful veggies! Your card is great. Love the bright colors and large size elements!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!! I love the way you layered these stamped images. I also like that you put your swatches on a ring like that. Might have to try this.