Wednesday, July 26, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Peace Out!

Admit it.. you have a tie die t-shirt somewhere!  I know we all do.. they're colorful reminders of fun places and good times.  Mostly they remind me of summer and going to concerts that's why I focused on the CASual Fridays "Peace Out" stamp set today! 
This clean card might look simple but I promise it took me more than a few tries to get it right.
I placed the image in my Misti stamp positioner and inked it up with Memento ink.  I used the teardrop shaped mini ink pads to ink small portions of the stamp at a time.  I had to play around with what colors blended together and looked well next to each other.
I love that no matter how many you stamp that no two will be alike!

I trimmed the panel slightly smaller than my card base and attached some craft foam to the back to add dimension.  I also added some enamel dots to add more color to the clean design.

Do you love CASual Fridays and want to do a little shopping?  I hope you'll use my discount code.  Any commission that I would normally receive has been redirected to the CASual Fridays Breast Cancer research and awareness fund.  Shop happy knowing you're supporting your Sistahs!  There's lots of sets that are retiring in the shop that you can grab for a sweet deal!   
Click here to jump to the store!  Have a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Peace Out

2 comments:

BenteS said...

Gorgeous card!
Love the peace stamp :))

Lisa Elton said...

This is colorful and happy! A delightful card Jeanne!