Friday, April 28, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Butterfly Beauty

Happy Friday!  Time for me to share a project with some of the goodies I got from the Tupelo Designs LLC store!!  They have a great assortment of so many great brands!   I love that I can get a little of this and a little of that all in one place!  Today I'm playing with the Concord &9th Butterfly Beauty stamp set. 
The butterfly is a 3-stamp image.  After playing around a bit I decided it was easiest to stampt he outline layer first.   Next I stamped the solid butterfly in Altenew Buttercream.  Topped with the "spots" detail in Mango Smoothie. 

I added the solid butterfly body stamp matching the antenna of the outline with the antenna of the solid.  As you can see, the solid body is a little smaller than on the outline. 

I used a stamp tool to align the images above each other and added a word die from the Wonderful Words 3 pack for a sentiment.
I added some soft Broken China Distress Ink along the edges  and a stitched Reverse Confetti frame to the out side of my card.   

Feel like going shopping?  I sure hope you'll check out my favorite store - Tupelo Designs LLC !  They have lots of your favorite brands - Concord & 9th, Reverse Confetti, Altenew,  Waffle Flower, Lawn Fawn and so many more.  Shipping is always FREE (USA only), and they offer loyalty rewards points that turn into dollars you can use off future orders!  What are you waiting for? Click here to jump to the store!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Concord & 9th Butterfly Beauty
Dies | Concord & 9th  Wonderful Words| Reverse Confetti Framed Up




5 comments:

pam said...

Fantastic butterfly card design Jeanne,gorgeous colours as always.
keep looking at these stamps!! shall I or shall I not..
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs Pam x

Lesley said...

This is beautiful! Just bought this stamp and cannot wait to ink it up! Thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle said...

Ooh! I love these yellow butterflies with the black contrast! Very, very beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

The sunny yellow and aqua are so pretty together. This is a wonderful card!

Sharron said...

Love the colors! The detail on the butterflies looks amazing!