Wednesday, March 29, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays So Pretty! New Release Peeks!

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  Today I'm showing a sneak peek of the newest CAS-ual Fridays release that hits the store on Friday, March 31.  Michele, the owner of CAS-ual Fridays is doing something a little different this release.  She's asked each of the DT members and a few guests to post just once before release day - a little teaser to get your attention.  On release day, March 31 - THIS FRIDAY- we're having a blog hop to celebrate!

There are six (6) new stamp sets this time and today we're showing So Pretty!

This is a great set of sentiments with a fun curlicue font!  These sentiments will make projects for all sorts of occasions a little more fun. 


For my card today I stamped the new MODERN PETALS background with distress ink.  I used a stamping tool to line things up perfectly each time.  I inked up the stamp, spritzed it with water and stamped it on watercolor paper.  I changed the colors for each row for a rainbow colored background. 
I thought these stamps would look even better stamped in color!  I stamped the sentiment for this card in fuchsia! 

Wouldn't this make a great thank you card?  Or how about a pick me up for a Sistah? 

Make sure you stop back on the 31st when we'll be having a blog hop and some terrific prizes like (5) $20 prizes and (1) grand prize of $50 to the CASual Fridays store! 



Want to go shopping? There's lots of stamps in the sale section of the store, and yes.. you can double dip using my special code. Any commission that would normally be given to me has been redirected to CASual Fridays for their Calling All Sistahs Campaign to use toward breast cancer awareness and prevention. I do not accept any payment for products I use on my blog. I only work with products I love and would recommend.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays So Pretty, Modern Petals
Die | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! I LOVE this card!! The distress ink background is just fantastic and that sentiment in the hot pink looks fabulous!! Wonderful design!

Lisa Elton said...

Bright and cheerful! Love the PPP border you added!