You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the challenges or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!
To play along, make a project using just the inspiration, or just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDMIX4 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
I followed the sketch and the photo on this design! That photo looked like a fun beach party so I had to go "tropical paradise" today!
A pretty flower - from the Funky Wreath Spring Addition - I think this one looks like a hibiscus don't you?
I love the font for the sentiments in this set. I stamped this one on a Stitched Flag die.
I broke up the two busy pattern papers with a solid strip of card stock. The bitty green border was cut with a Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die I think the stitching on all the elements helps bring it together.
The solid matt for the pineapple also helps break up the pattern papers. The finishing touch? Some bling! A sprinkle of clear sequins does the trick!
Ready to play? Click here to jump to the blog - you can always find the challenge by clicking the badge in the right column. You have until July 4th to enter any of our June Challenges. Our June winner will be announced on July 5th.
Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Sugar Pea Designs Pineapple Paradise, Zig Zag Stitched Cirlcles, Funky Wreath Spring Addition, Stitched Flags | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders One
Pattern Paper | Pebbles Everyday 6"
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh