You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the challenges or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!
To play along, make a project using just the inspiration, or just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDMIX3 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
The new Chatterbox Journal Card die was perfect for this sketch. I put the superhero image on the large die cut and the sentiment on the smaller quote bubble that comes in the set.
I added the reds, blues and dots from the inspiration photo. I even added a few dots (freckles) on the cheeks of our man! I had a little trouble keeping the laces completely clean when I colored them red. As a little "cheat" I used a white gel pen to get them clean again.
The little wood stars from Studio Calico seem a bit more masculine than sequins or enamel dots. Not sure DH would agree, but that's my story and I'm sticking with it!
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using this Mix it Up Challenge and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $50! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
Ready to play? Click here to jump to the blog - you can always find the challenge by clicking the badge in the right column. You have until July 4th to enter any of our June Challenges. Our June winner will be announced on July 5th.