You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the challenges or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!
To play along, make a project using just the inspiration, or just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDMIX2 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
I focused on the graphic of the mouth in the photo on the top right. It got me thinking about lipstick and how I run the tester at the cosmetic counter across the back of my hand to see if the color goes well with my skin tone. (sorry.. germaphobe here.. I just CANT put it on my lips!!)
I stamped one of the swoosh images from Watercolor Brush Strokes in different colors of distress inks to look like lipstick shades. I used my Misti for perfect placement and spritzed the stamps with water before stamping on watercolor paper.
The finishing touch was a a splash of the ink - a spray of drops from my brush here and there and a sprinkle of gold sequins. Did you check all that gold in the photo?
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using this Mix it Up Challenge and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $50! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
Ready to play? Click here to jump to the blog - you can always find the challenge by clicking the badge in the right column. You have until July 4th to enter any of our June Challenges. Our June winner will be announced on July 5th.
Stamps | Sugar Pea Designs Sparkle & Shine, Watercolor Brush Strokes
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh