Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pretty Little Studio -

I know my blog seems a little quiet here and there.  That's because I'm posting on different blogs - like this one at Pretty Little Studio.


Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5”
Supplies Used:
Die:  Gilly Squirrel
Pattern Paper Trick or Treat “Abracadabra” (Yellow Damask ), Love Notes “Cherish” (pink polkadot), Baby Claire (yellow stripe)
Bookmark:  Neapolitan Sherbet Bookmark Tags
Stamp: Waltzingmouse “Tag Collection One”
Die:  Spellbinder “Charmed I’m Sure”
Ribbon:  5/8” Yellow Textured Lines May Arts
The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper Flower iamroses.com


5 comments:

Michele Henderson said...

I love ALL your Pretty Little Studio stuff! This little guy is the cutest too!

artful-notions said...

Serious cuteness here Jeanne! Lovin' the colors!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous and adorable at the same time!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your squirrel is just adorable I love your little scene and how you have the squirrel popped out on your card you really did a super outstanding creative job. YOU so ROCK!!

anya said...

This is so adorable! I love this cutie of a chipmunk. I can't wait to start seeing these guys around the yard again.. they are just starting to wake up. Love the fabulous colors on this, too!