Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CASE STUDY CHALLENGE 124 - Birthday Flowers


YAY!! Time for some weekly inspiration from CASE Study Challenge.  Our muse this month is Amber Daigre from Damask Love   She has a beautiful clean style and does a really wonderful job making everything she does look so professional and finished.   Check out this inspiration photo....  what did I tell you... really clean looking, and just ready for the giving!  Her photos are beautiful with the perfect backdrops and accessories.    

The flowers and the simple sentiments inspired me!  I stamped some pretty flowers in the photo colors - some I stamped directly on to my card stock, and the larger ones I fussy cut. The stamps were easy to place and I didn't even need my handy gadget to line them up.
I got the idea for the banner sentiment from the bitty banner on the bottle tag.  Told you .. I'm getting all C&S this month.... well for me anyway!
Did I tell you our guest designer this month is Tasnim Ahmed from Cards and Bookmarks?  If you play along maybe you will be our next designer next month!

Check out what the rest of the team did with this one.  Just click on their names below to jump to their blog.
Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debbie Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
January Muse:  Amber Daigre
Guest Designer:  Tasnim Ahmed

I hope I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by for a peek - I hope you have a beautiful day!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 5" x 7"
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Happy Everything, Blooming Marvelous
Card stock:  Papertrey Ink White, Stampin Up Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink
Embossing Plate Stampin Up / SIzzis Texturz Large Dots
Die:  Spellbinder Nested Pennants
Ink  Stampin Up Lucky Limeade, Gumball Green, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Momento Tangelo, Cantaloupe

10 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Like a colorful and beautiful garden captured in a card.

anya said...

This is lovely! Such bright, vibrant colors. I used to play along with the CASE study challenges religiously and then life got in the way. I need to pick it back up again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful flower card! Yes I would say a bit CAS for you. Love how you popped up a few of the flowers. You chose such pretty vibrant colors....beautiful !

Cathy Weber said...

This is such a pretty card...totally reminds me of Spring with the colors you chose...I am loving the CAS "Jeanne" lately!

Jinny Newlin said...

WOW! So bold and bright and beautiful, Jeanne! Yum!

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Jeanne! Great fussy cutting. Love the bright spring colors.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my I love your take and those blooms are gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

OMGoodness you card is absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for showcasing CB stamps so amazingly!! I hope you don't mind if I pin this, it really is fabulous :) xxx

Christina said...

Those flowers are just incredible, Jeanne! I love the mix of pinks and the sweet sentiment banner. You have no problem rocking clean and simple!

Unknown said...

Lovely card made up with flowers and bouquets!!!..