Thursday, July 14, 2022

Cherish Simple Things

I try to get out for a walk every day if I can. I like to go to the park or find a new path whenever I can. I'll usually venture off the trail to see what I can find. Many days I see beautiful wildflowers that I've never seen anywhere else. Other days I'll see an usual bird or maybe a turtle whose ventured a little too far from the water.
The Pretty Little Studio Wildflowers collection gives me that same feeling I get when I'm on one of my adventures. I love the beautiful florals and the details put into this collection. All of the images look so real - even the little bees look like they could buzz off the page.
I love the watercolor look to the florals and the watercolor accents on the pages. Faux stitching and gingham prints give your creations a down to earth homespun look as natural as the florals.
And with so many different embellishments to choose from your sure to get lost while you explore every little detail.
I hope your day is filled with the wonder of nature and brings you some unexpected delight in the ordinary.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Wildflowers
Sequins | Frog Lime

No comments: