Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Merry Wreaths & Inspiration Hop and Giveaway!

It's a great day for a visit because I've got a giveaway to tell you about from Pink & Main. We're showing projects made with the latest release and if you hop along on Instagram and leave comments you're automatically entered into the giveaway! Read to the bottom for the details!
I wish you could see this one in person... the background Colorful Holly Foilable panel is foiled in a clear foil that sparkles like glittery snow!
I topped that panel with a solid dark green panel and slipped some Fun Scalloped Borders along each outside edge. This makes the focal point for my images.
The images are from the Merry Wreaths stamp set and these are just two of the images from the set. They're super cute and easy to color. The sentiment is from the same set. I cut it with a Extra Large Sentiment Strip and then slid a larger one cut from red cardstock underneath.
And now the part you've been waiting for..



Giveaway!!



I'm linking up to Let There Be Peace on Earth Challenge where it's always Christmas.



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Merry Wreaths
Dies | Pink & Main Extra Large 3/4" Sentiment Strips, Crafty Friends Enamel Dots, Fun Scallop Border
Paper | Pink & Main Colorful Holly Foilable Panels

PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
Merry Wreaths
Merry Wreaths

PINK | SCB | SSS
Merry Wreaths
Merry Wreaths

PINK | SCB | SSS
Colorful Holly
Colorful Holly

PINK | SCB | SSS
Glitter Clear
Glitter Clear

PINK | SCB | SSS
Fun Scallop
Fun Scallop

PINK | SCB | SSS
Sentiment Strips 3/4
Sentiment Strips 3/4"

PINK | SCB

No comments: