Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Nordic Floral Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by! Today I wanted to remind you to play along with the Poppystamps  monthly challenge! It's a great way to see what other people are making with their Poppystamps dies, and to show off your style. One lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to Poppystamps and you get the whole month to play along!
Our theme this month is "Make It Magic" meaning we want you to sprinkle on some stardust, I mean sparkles! I wanted to add lots of magic so I decided to make a shaker card!
I wanted to give you a little "behind the scenes" on this one. To add some support to the center of the circle shaker I added some foam adhesive before adding the sprinkles and topping the die cut oval opening with clear acetate and a finished frame cover.
A tip when making shaker cards or adhering over acetate or clear plastic is to use double sided tape. Liquid adhesives spread out and make a mess. I cut the white skinny scallop ovals from cardstock that I backed with double sided adhesive. After it was die cut I simply removed the protective backing on the adhesive and just stuck it in place. This also works great for sentiment and other small items that are hard to adhere.
The Nordic Floral Butterfly takes center stage and gems are a a natural go to for this card since the flower center openings are just waiting to be filled!
I'm linking up to Triple B Card Challenge where it's Birds Butterflies and Blooms! Hugs and happy crafting!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps Nordic Floral Butterfly, Scalloped Pinpoint Oval Frames, Thank You Tender Script
Gems | Poppystamps Autumn Fairy Gems

Poppy = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Nordic Floral Butterfly
Nordic Floral Butterfly

POPPY | SSS
Scalloped Pinpoint Oval Frames
Scalloped Pinpoint Oval Frames

POPPY | SSS
Thank You Tender Script
Thank You Tender Script

POPPY | SSS
Autumn Fairy Crystals
Autumn Fairy Crystals

POPPY | SSS

No comments: