Thursday, September 10, 2026

Sweet Scarecrow Autumn Greetings

Today I'm playing at the Four Seasons Challenge where it's all about FALL! I'm a gardener and this is the time of year that I have to remind myself to stop watering. No matter how much I water, the garden has reached it's end. The only thing doing well right now are the sunflowers and squash. Leaves are falling in thick blankets from our Cottonwood (Poplar) trees and the bees are getting aggressive, looking for anything sweet they can find!
My card features the Pink & Main Sweet Scarecrow stamp set! I love all the details included in this set. It's got everything you need to make a fabulous scene. The sunflowers, pumpkins, grass and even those little crows are included!

Everything is layered on a simple Distress Oxide Background. I love how seamless it blends with no brushmarks. The sentiment (also included in the stamp set) is inked with Versafine Ink.
The finishing touch was adding a sun made with stacked Stitched Circles and a few glitter enamel shapes.
Thanks for stopping by! Hugs to you!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Sweet Scarecrow
Dies | Pink & Main Sweet Scarecrow, Stitched Circle
Enamel Shapes | Pink & Main Autumn Is Calling Enamel Shapes

PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.

Sweet Scarecrow
Sweet Scarecrow

PINK | SCB | SSS
Sweet Scarecrow
Sweet Scarecrow

PINK | SCB | SSS
Stitched Circle
Stitched Circle

PINK | SCB | SSS
Autumn Is Calling
Autumn Is Calling

PINK | SCB

No comments: