Friday, September 25, 2026

Pink & Main Instagram Hop and Giveaway!

It's a great day for a visit! I've got two posts today so be sure to look around because both posts have GIVEAWAYS! The Pink & Main big Christmas release is here! Fun new stamps, dies, stencils, Foilables, and more for your holiday cardmaking!
Dies are always my favorite so I went for the Hot Drink Add On die set to make with. This set includes ways to dress up the EXISTING Hot Drink To Go die set. The add on set includes those mittens, the cup wrap, poinsettia, Santa hat and lots more!
I cut a backer for the wrap in dark chocolate and then inlaid a few red hearts. I double cut the mittens and then cut the ric rac and pieced it onto the mittens. I added pearls where there are debossed dots to make these mittens look blingy.
The Zig Zag border fit with the knit/winter/comfy vibe on the card and ties all of the elements together.
And now the part you've been waiting for....


IG Hop + $50 Giveaway!


Head on over to Instagram - Click here to be REDIRECTED to Instagram - look for this badge on my post feed. Follow Pink & Main and me, like the post and leave comments along the hop. One lucky commenter will win a $50 Pink & Main gift voucher!




FREEBIE ALERT
 
Get the September Cat stamp set FREE with any $60+ purchase (or the stamp & die with a $80 order!) - through October 2 or while supplies last! Offer not valid on Advent Calendar or Event purchases. Click here to be REDIRECTED to the store site.

I'm linking up to A Cut Above card challenge blog where it's anything goes as long as you add a die cut!

Happy hopping and good luck!





Finished Size: 6.25 x 4.5"
Stamp | Pink & Main Cocoa and Cookies (Sentiment)
Dies | Pink & Main Hot Drink To Go, Hot Drink to Go Add Ons, Zig Zag Layering Borders
Pearls | Pink & Main Daisy Days Sticky Pearls
Confetti | Pink & Main Gypsy Confetti Sequins

No comments: