Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Always Rooting For You!

Hi friends! I hope you're doing ok. My heart is with all of you that are recovering from the recent storms and flooding including Pretty Little Studio's shop owner Melissa. This card is filled with positivity so you know that we're thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
This card starts with a background of Fresh Blooms from the You Are My Sunshine Collection. Florals are the feature paper in the Facebook Fan Page Challenge where you're welcome to join us with your designs.

You Are My Sunshine is NEW in the shop and absolutely gorgeous! Its loaded with beautiful florals and bright colorful prints that just make my heart happy!
It's got all the extras too like scallop and cloudy borders, tags, journaling cards, die cuts and stickers too! I love the colorful faux stitches and even the paper packaging is ideal to add to your designs.
This is one beautiful collection that you need to check out! It will have you daydreaming of walks in the garden and of summer days enjoying fresh juicy fruit and sunshine!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | You Are My Sunshine
Dies | Fresh Bloom Stems | Out of the Blue Tags | Berry Sweet Words | Snowcone Borders | Apple Blossom Florals

No comments: