Saturday, September 14, 2024

Be A Rainbow

Thanks for stopping by! I hope life is good and the sun is shining wherever you are! Today I'm sharing an inspirational card made with the Pretty Little Studio You Are My Sunshine Collection!
My card starts with a cloud print background from the You Are My Sunshine Accent Paper Pack. If you're not great at mixing prints the accent pack is for you. Its a printed collage sheet that looks like you chose and mixed the papers yourself.

I topped the cloudy print background with a rainbow journaling card with a tucked die cut border along the left edge. And then the fun part! Embellishing the base with a sentiment and a rainbow butterfly.
To add more interest to the design I added a sentiment cloud like you would a tab above the journaling card. A smiling sun die cut and a sprinkle of clear sequins finished this design.
I hope you're smiling! And take this message to heart. If you see someone who might need a little lift me up I hope you can be their rainbow!


Pretty Little Studio
Paper | You Are My Sunshine
Dies | Berry Sweet Words | Snowcone Borders | Fruit Salad | 100% Sunshine Word | Butterfly Wings
Journaling | Sunshine 3x4"
Sticker | Chasing Summer

No comments: