Friday, February 9, 2024

Paradise is Just Around the Corner!

I'm dreaming of sunny skies and warm places today. I'm missing sitting in the yard with a glass of lemonade, but I'm starting to see a bit of sunshine on the horizon. The daylight time is getting longer and the temps are rising. I'm even starting to see the return of some migratory birds!

Today I'm playing with the Hey Summer Collection from Pretty Little Studio. I love all the summer imagery including the striped pattern paper that has me thinking of beach blankets today!
I used a journaling card to create a focal point for my design. It actually had a big printed header on it that said "Beach Reads" that I covered with a label. You can get more from your supplies if you reimagine them.
I added another label behind the tall drink so it becomes more of a focus on the design. In addition to die cuts, I like to use the sticker sheets too. I add baby powder to the back of the stickers and then use them just like a die cut.
If you're missing the warm weather hang in there! It's just around the corner! In the meantime, make some plans and find your own sunshine with the Hey Summer! Collection.

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Hey Summer! 8"

1 comment: