Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Glitter and Ice Holiday Greetings

I thought I'd sneak in a holiday card today - I usually make them all year round because when the busy holiday season gets here I'm always glad that I did! This card features the Glitter and Ice collection from Pretty Little Studio. I love the fresh bright colors and stitched look to the designs in this collection.
I started with a blue striped background paper that I topped with frames. I added different papers behind the frames so that they don't disappear into the background.
I embellished the frames with ornaments from the Tis The Season die cut pack. The garland and flowers are from the Happy Season pack.
I'm always looking for simple sentiments. Sometimes I cut them from journaling cards, but you can find stickers and cut aparts in this collection too!
I love the non traditional blue on this card - it's fresh and unexpected. I hope it makes you smile!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Glitter and Ice 8"
Die Cuts | Wonderful Frames | Tis The Season | Happy Season
Sequins | Raindrop Blue

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful cards, design, this is lovely!